Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

May peace be granted to our beloved Nose..

Nose pricking is undoutedly one of the most annoying activity often practiced by various people whom we meet in our daily life. I was sitting in my desk when I noticed a senior personnel busily pricking his nose. I looked away. But sometimes I swap my saintly mind with the devilish one. So I thought of witnessing the whole episode. He was digging ang digging, bringing out debris from pre-historic times. Then he made a ball out of it and stared at it for few seconds. After that he placed it on his table and started kneading it with the backside side of a pencil. Next he threw the painstakingly kneaded ball into the floor. End of saga.

People generally become oblivion of surroundings when they start pricking their nose. Then time and place cease to hold importance of primary nature. I understand there must be some uneasiness inside their nose which drives them to do the sinful act. But there are some people for whom it is a mere habit. Whatever the reason may be, it definitely mars the personality of a person. However intelligent, good-looking a person may be, this very act creates negative impression in a moment. Not only this, random pricking might harm the inner walls of our nose which can lead to bleeding too.Sometimes I wonder whether this continuous habit can lead to permanent change in shape and size. :D

In this blog, I would like to share a link from the well-known website of Dr. Ben Kim. The link is on how to sleep better. It relates proper cleaning of nose with good sleep. I feel even if someone doesnot have sleep disorder can also go through this link to know the proper procedure of cleaning the nose. It might save them from getting caught unguarded.

The link is as follows: How to Sleep Better

2 comments:

  1. First time i am reading a post about Nose Pricking !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @karthikeyan..Thanks for dropping by! It was an instant reaction to what I witnessed. :D

    ReplyDelete